The Global Achievement Scholarship will award up to USD 5,000 to eligible campus degree program students at Bachelor / Master level.
The Full Sail Inspiration Scholarship program will award up to USD 10,000 to eligible campus Bachelor degree program students.
The Full Sail Merit Scholarship Program will award up to USD 3,000 to eligible students enrolling to Bachelor / Master program.
The Dedication Scholarship will award up to USD 2,000 to eligible students for campus degree programs during their first academic year. Students have to complete a tour of Full Sail prior to starting Bachelor / Master degree program.
The Full Sail Alumni Scholarship Program will award up to USD 3,000 to eligible Full Sail students enrolled for an additional campus degree program at Bachelor / Master level as a returning student.
The Full Sail Entertainment & Media Industry Scholarship for Women Program will award up to USD 2,000 to eligible candidates.
The College of Saint rose is offering various Academic Scholarships to International Students as mentioned below.
Trustee’s Scholarship : USD 18,000
- High School GPA 90+ l SAT 1240+ or ACT 27+ l TOEFL 110 or IELTS 7.5
Presidential Scholarship : USD 16,000
- High School GPA 88+ l SAT 1020 or ACT 22+ l TOEFL 90 or IELTS 6.5
Provost Scholarship : USD 15,000
- High School GPA 85+ l SAT 900+ or ACT 19+ l TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0
Saint Rose Award : USD 12,000
- High School GPA 80+ l SAT 900+ or ACT 19+ l TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0
Founder’s Award : USD 10,000
- Awarded to most of International Students applying for Undergraduate Programs
Alliant International University has proudly announced new ASM Merit Scholarships for International Students. This Scholarship Award range from USD 4,000 to USD 20,000. These Program based entrance scholarships will be awarded as follows:
For Bachelor Programs
- GPA 2.5 – 2.99 : USD 8,000
- GPA 3.0 – 3.49 : USD 12,000
- GPA 3.5 – 3.74 : USD 16,000
- GPA 3.75 + : USD 20,000
For Master Programs
- GPA 2.75 – 2.99 : USD 4,000
- GPA 3.0 – 3.49 : USD 6,000
- GPA 3.5 – 3.74 : USD 8,000
- GPA 3.75 + : USD 10,000
- The Scholarship amount will be applied to full duration of the program and equally adjusted to each semesters.
- To maintain this Scholarship for the entire duration of program, student must maintain cumulative GPA as above mentioned criteria at least at the bottom of the range.
- The ASM Merit Scholarship will be awarded automatically to students based on their GPA when they apply and will be announced to the student in their acceptance letter.
- Students must enroll full time to be eligible for this Scholarship each semester.
Merit Scholarships up to USD 13,000 will be offered to qualified International Students who apply for Undergraduate Programs.
- This Scholarships is awarded to International Students who hold non-immigrant, F-1 student visas.
- This Scholarship amount is applied to the student’s account in two equal instalments in the fall and spring semesters and reduce Tuition Fees.
- This Scholarship is renewable each based on maintaining minimum GPA stated on the Scholarship Award contract as well as F-1 visa status.
- This Scholarship will be offered to First Time Freshman Applicants only
- Estimated Fontbonne University Scholarship Award = Section A + Section B
- GPA 2.50 – 2.74 : USD 2,000
- GPA 2.75 – 2.99 : USD 3,000
- GPA 3.00 – 3.24 : USD 4,000
- GPA 3.25 – 3.49 : USD 4,500
- GPA 3.50 – 3.74 : USD 5,000
- GPA 3.75 – 3.89 : USD 5,500
Section B [ Based on Highest Score of Any 1 Test Score ]
- IELTS 5.5 | TOEFL 65 | SAT 820 – 930 | ACT 17 – 19 : USD 1,000
- IELTS 6.0 | TOEFL 70 | SAT 940 – 1040 | ACT 20 – 22 : USD 3,000
- IELTS 6.5 | TOEFL 75 | SAT 1050 – 1160 | ACT 23 – 25 : USD 4,000
- IELTS 7.0 | TOEFL 80 | SAT 1170 – 1280 | ACT 26 – 28 : USD 5,000
- IELTS 7.5 | TOEFL 90 | SAT 1290 – 1390 | ACT 29 – 31 : USD 6,000
- IELTS 8.0+ | TOEFL 100+ | SAT 1400 – 1600 | ACT 32+ : USD 7,000
25% Guaranteed Bursary for International Students
- This Scholarship will be applicable to all Academic Programs offered at Webster university Bangkok campus only
- This Scholarship will be awarded to International Students applying for Fall 1 (August) & Fall 2 (October) 2016 intakes only.
- Students require minimum IELTS Score of 5.0 Bands
- This is Merit based Scholarship
Free ESL Classes to International Students
All Students applying for Fall 1 (August) & Fall 2 (October) 2016 intakes for Graduate Programs offered by Webster University Thailand will be given FREE Tuition for required ESL Classes, means students will not be charged anything for their ESL Classes.
Graduate Scholarship up to 50% Tuition Fees
International Students applying for Fall 2 (October) 2016 intake for Graduate Programs will be eligible for this Scholarship covering half the cost (50%) of Tuition Fees.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized University with minimum 3.0 GPA or its equivalent
- English Proficiency Required ( IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 81 / PTE 51 )
- Students will be interviewed by admissions department / committee
- Students must submit their Admission Applications before 30-Sept-2016
Global Scholarship of NZD 3,000 to NZD 5000 offered for all Level 7 Programs offered by National Tertiary Education Consortium. To Qualify for this Scholarship, Students must meet below requirements.
- IELTS 6.0 bands and above, with no less than 5.5 in any section
- Bachelor’s degree with GPA of 3.0 or an aggregate of 50% and above from a recognized university
- Students must submit Reference Letters from University / College and Employer
President’s Global Scholarship ranging from USD 4,000 to USD 40,000 will be offered to International Students applying for Undergraduate Programs.
- Minimum USD 1,000 to USD 10,000 per Year will be awarded to International students for up to 4 Years
- This Scholarship based on Merit
- No Additional Scholarship Form required
- Students must provide proof of financial responsibility and be eligible for an F1 Student Visa to be considered for this Scholarship
- This Scholarship will be offered to First Year students / Freshman only
- Minimum 2.5 GPA and On-Campus Residency are required to maintain this Scholarship
International Student Scholarship ranging from USD 6,000 to USD 20,000 will be offered to international students applying to Undergraduate Programs.
- All International Students ( freshman or transfer ) can apply for this Scholarship
- International Students with outstanding academic records should apply for this Scholarship
- This Scholarship will be renewed automatically based on maintaining a 2.70 GPA during their full time status, and successfully complete at least 24 credits per year.
- All students applying for this Scholarship must meet minimum English Language Requirement for admission in their desired Undergraduate Program
- Students with excellent SAT or ACT Score will have good chance to qualify for this Scholarship
SUNY Plattsburgh awards more than USD 4 million in scholarships to undergraduate students. About one in every five undergraduates has a some sort of Scholarship. of some sort. The below mentioned Scholarship programs are only available to matriculated, undergraduate students pursuing their first bachelor’s degree.
Presidential Scholarship from USD 6,770 to USD 14,270 offered to admitted freshman. This Scholarship is available by Invitation only and highly competitive.
Freshmen Merit Scholarship from USD 1,000 to USD 3,500 offered to eligible freshman who will be pursuing their Bachelor program.
Freshmen Academic Excellence Scholarship of USD 3,500 offered to eligible freshman who will be pursuing their Bachelor program.
Scholarship of GBP 1000 will be offered to all Indian students and it will be deducted automatically from Tuition Fees.
5% Discount will be available to students if they will pay Full Tuition Fees before registering for their first class at University of Greenwich.
International Student Merit Scholarship of USD 8000 per year which is about 40 % of the cost of Tuition Fees
- All International Students will be considered for this Scholarship and No additional Application required.
- Students must have 3.0 GPA or US equivalent for this Scholarship
- Only Undergraduate students will be considered for this Scholarship
- USD 8000 per Year ( USD 4000 per Semester ), and Renewable every semester for up to 4 years
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher must be maintained to continue receive this Scholarship
- Students with excellent SAT or ACT Score, who do not meet the minimum GPA requirement may be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Asia Pacific University offers Scholarship to new International Students. The Scholarship criteria includes academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers etc. The Scholarship will range from 10% to 30%.
Scholarship of GBP 2000 will be offered to all Indian students and it will be deducted automatically from Tuition Fees. Note that this is applicable to self funded students and applies to first year of study only.
Academic Scholarship Euro 1000 will be offered to Students with more than 6.0 Bands in IELTS for Undergraduate Programs.
Early Bird Scholarship of Euro 1000 will be offered to Students for both Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs.
Civil Engineering Department Scholarship Euro 1000 will be offered to Students for Undergraduate Programs.
FREE Accommodation will be offered to Students who will enroll for Undergraduate Programs. Note that this is not applicable to Credit Transfer Students.