Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is one of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. Abu Dhabi and Dubai are the only two emirates to have veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country’s legislature. Dubai is the largest city of the UAE and it is going to host World Expo 2020.
Dubai has recently attracted world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events. The city has become symbolic for its skyscrapers and high-rise buildings, in particular the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Dubai owns the largest, biggest, and the most beautiful architecture structures in the world and the first man-made island. Dubai owns largest shopping malls as well the most beautiful airport in the world.
Dubai is one of the most expensive cities in the world and world’s forth richest city. There is no crime in Dubai and it is considered as one of the safest city in the world. In last few years, Dubai has gone from Desert Town to Life Mecca. Dubai is fastest growing city in the world and there is no income tax in Dubai. Dubai is one of the most rapidly developing cities in the whole world even though the 80 % population in Dubai is foreigners from more than 160 countries. It has perfect blend of traditionalism and modernism.
Why Study in Dubai?
- Very High Visa Success Rate
- Hassle Free & Fast Visa Process
- International Exposure in Truly Multicultural Society
- Assured Placement After Study
- Safe Country with Dedicated Education Zone [ DIAC ]
Dubai Education System
- Kindergarten [ 1-2 years / Age 4 – 5 years ]
- Primary Education [ 6 years / Age 6 – 12 years ]
- Preparatory Education [ 3 years / Age 12 – 15 years ]
- Secondary Education [ 3 years / Age 15 – 18 years ] [ Secondary School Leaving Certificate ]
- Technical Secondary School [ 6 years / Age 12 – 18 years ] [ Technical Secondary Diploma ]
Non University Level
- Higher technical and vocational studies are offered by Higher Colleges of Technology
- The colleges offer a two-year program leading to a Diploma and a three-year program leading to a Higher Diploma.
- Programs have been organized leading to the four-year Bachelor’s Degree in some fields including education, business, IT, health sciences, communications and engineering.
- There is also a medical college for girls, a banking training institute, a college of engineering and an aviation college, as well as schools of nursing and private colleges.
- Bachelor Degree [ University Level First Stage – 4 years ]
Studies leading to the Bachelor’s Degree at the national universities last for four years.
- Master Degree [ University Level Second Stage – 1 year ]
A Master’s Degree is awarded after one year’s further study beyond the Bachelor’s Degree.