Our Training Section ‘Overseas academy’ is a highly reputed name for training in IELTS, TOEFL, PTE and Foundation English. We are committed to ensure the best performance of our students by innovative teaching style & vigorous personal efforts & attention.
We have deliberately kept a small classroom size to ensure our objective of personalized training because we believe in results. Our satisfied students are our real rewards. Our expert & innovative training helped many students in clearing their exams successfully & filling their dreams. We train our students by using many unique techniques that help them achieve excellent results in final exams.
Our special feature of Interactive Teaching Methodology encourages the students for continuous improvement by periodic evaluation and measurement in a highly comprehensive system of education leading to focus on Career Goals.
Our Director Mr. Vijay Patel has successfully completed ‘Train the Trainer’ Program conducted by IDP EDUCATION for IELTS Training. He has taken Training for PTE [ Pearson Test of English ] by PEARSON. He has also completed Gold Level Training for TOEFL Test Resource for Education Agents by ETS. Thus you will be trained under the guidance of a Qualified Trainer.
Authorized Test Registration Centre
We are Authorized Test Registration Centers for British Council & IDP Education. So our students can be facilitated by us for their Test Registration.
Features of the Institute
- Personalized Attention
- Step-by-Step Preparation
- FREE Grammar Coaching
- Limited Batch Size
- Convenient Timings
- Unlimited Practice
- Extensive & Quality Study Materials
- Periodic Mock Tests to Judge Progress
- Daily Extra Practice to All Students
The trainers at our institute help students become responsible for their own learning by showing them unique learning strategies as:
- Predict the subject of a text based on its title, or information learned from associated captions or pictures
- Discuss or think about a subject before reading or hearing about it
- Guess the meaning of vocabulary from context
- Break a sentence or word into parts to understand its meaning
- Focus on essential information when listening to or reading a text which will help them answer efficiently
- Organize notes in an outline into main and subordinate categories
- Use only key words ( i.e. omitting articles and other unnecessary words) when taking notes
- Use notes and outlines to plan what to say or write before beginning a task
- Understand and analyze the information in an effective way
We try to implement such strategies in our classroom which activates and encourages students to practice on their own. We also motivate our students to communicate in English, either in speech or in writing, on a regular basis.
Our motto is to groom their communication skills, not just for the competitive exams but for a lifetime !